How It Works
You can join Liberium Crypto With either Bitcoin, Dogecoin or Litecoin.There are two different styles of packages
The first package style is a monthly signal only package for $79. A signal is sent to you every time the Pro Trader you are following makes a trade. You can then go to your exchange and place the same trade.
The other more popular package style is the trade execution package. It is not based on a monthly time frame but rather trade credits. That is a good thing, especially if the market is flat for a while. When the Trader you were following makes a trade, we use the API key you provide to place the same trade on your behalf in your exchange. Your Crypto stays in your exchange and in your control 100% of the time. Your funds are never mixed with anyone else's and no one earns commission on your trades. We have step-by-step instructions to assist you with getting your API key information.
The trade execution package is available in different sizes. It is not based on a monthly subscription but rather trade credits that are used when you buy a crypto trade.
The first package size is $189 which gives you 189 trade credits.
The second package is for $379 and gives you 420 trade credits. That's an 11.4% increase in value.
The third package is for $567 and gives you 730 trade credits. That's a 30% increase in value.
The last package is $755 and gives you 1040 trade credits. That's a 40% increase in trade credits.
One nice feature of our trade credits is that you are able to send them to your personal referrals for them to try out the system.
Referral commissions are paid in real-time to your BTC, Doge and LTC wallets depending on the transaction. The compensation plan as outlined on the affiliate plan page.
These are the steps to get to the point of trading:
- Make sure you have a crypto exchange ready. We use Kraken, KuCoin, Binance.com and Gemini.
- Log in to this site and go to the Dashboard. Scroll down to the section that shows how many Trading Credits you have.
- Click on Buy a Package. This will show the pricing for each package. You actually pre fund the account using BTC, DOGE or LTC before you select a package. It is like prefunding a shopping cart.
- You will need to add funds to the section Liberium Crypto Balance. (This is the sum of what you have sent plus any earned referral commission available. Click on "Add Funds" to the Liberium Crypto Balance.
- Choose 1 of 3 payment methods to send funds to your account. (Bitcoin / Litecoin / Dogecoin). It is critical that you use the address connected to the crypto that you are sending. The addresses will always be the same and they are specific to only you. If you don't know how to send crypto from your wallet then search YouTube for instructions for your exchange or wallet. It's easy and actually pretty fun.
- After your funds are displayed in the Liberium Crypto Balance you can choose your desired token or signal package.
- Next you need to set up your API. Click on your name on the top right of the site then go to Exchange Settings.
- The first section is to enter your preferences and the amount you want to trade on each trade. The value is shown in USD.
- Go to the section "Connect an Exchange". Select your desired exchange and click "Continue".
- Follow the instructions shown towards the bottom of the page to complete the API process. It is recommended to use 2 Factor Authentication with all exchanges to protect access to your crypto. You should see your available trading balances once your API is connected. If you have entered the API information and do not see the balances then something is wrong. The instructions should be followed exactly.
- In the middle of the Exchange Settings page you will see important information on what funds need to be available for trading. It is critical that you select a trade that is trading the crypto that you have available AND that the funds in the exchange you choose are available for trading. Binance and KuCoin use USDT (Tether) or Bitcoin.Gemini and Kraken use USD or Bitcoin.
- Choose your trader to follow by going to the Our Traders page. Double check that you have the crypto that they trade available. It is critical that you select a trade that is trading the crypto that you have available AND that the funds in the exchange you choose are available for trading.
- Once the trading begins you can see your progress on the Dashboard.
We have added functionality of a Trailing Stop Loss as well as a Trailing Stop Buy. This helps create a situation that traders automatically buy lower in the dip as well as selling for a higher profit.
So once you have trade credits, funded correctly on the exchange there is nothing else you need to do except to check your trades and progress.